Simplicity of use
VeloPRO does it all within 3 easy steps:
1. Portability - train anywhere at any time
The Velocity Load Harness is extremely compact and is easy to put on. Use it in any form of training, drills, or reps on the field. It is designed to be utilized during workouts so that your motor pattern changes under every type of baseball movement and execution goal.
There are three components that make up the Velocity Load Harness - waist belt, bungees and foot strap. Every VeloPRO Baseball TX practice routine will require you to train (1) without the bungees attached, (2) with the bungees attached, and again (3) without the bungees attached.
The process hits your motor patterning in all directions and retrains your muscular response with over and under load training.
2. Works at ALL LEVELS AND for all BODY TYPES
Since human movement is universally trying to attain balance by counterbalancing equal and opposite energy loads, the Velocity Load Harness works on everyone.
The learning curve is minimal. In fact, most of the time, our staff does not explain usage to new VeloPRO athletes we directly train. This is done for testing and to allow the athlete to FEEL the differences and training requirements immediately.
Whether you are a professional baseball player or in Little League, the Velocity Load Harness is guaranteed to work for you - per scientific theorem.
3. Trusted PLAYER DEVELOPMENT
Every VeloPRO Baseball TX purchase comes with a basic training program (advanced programs are also available):
- Level specific for youth, HS, NCAA and pro.
- Pitching, power throwing, long toss, off speed development, velocity training and command training.
- Hitting, offensive drills, swing training, hand speed training and offensive game plans.
- Plans for arm care, recovery, hitting and pitching specific strength, and nutrition,
- Coaching, practice plans and game strategies.
- NCAA recruiting tips, baseball parenting and team selection.
Every aspect of this site is backed by MLB and NCAA defined expertise that has not only played the highest levels, but coached at those levels. Your future will be guided by those coaches to learn the skills of tomorrow, TODAY!